This decadent and ultra nourishing butter has been handcrafted to help lock in the moisture of your skin with its’ added benefits, and without causing you to feel greasy. You’re invited to partake in the wonderful experience of our luxurious body butter. It’s smooth, yet velvety…whipped, yet creamy enough to be packed in this 8 oz. jar.
Smells like: a brightly sweet custard enveloped in warm vanilla with just a touch of that sophisticated floral allure
Each ingredient is either organic, natural or vegan in nature, therefore providing you the most natural application every time. We encourage you to lovingly massage desired amount into skin, just know that less is more, because this butter is loaded with beautifully enriched oils that spread and penetrate the skin to help heal, nourish & revive dry, cracked irritated, dull & discolored skin. So, if you're dealing with flaky, itchy, dry skin & hyperpigmentation (stubborn dark patches on the skin), then this whipped body butter creme is your friend!
Ingredients & Benefits:
- Shea Butter - may help to soothe eczema irritation, skin inflammation, itchiness, brighten skin, fade stretch marks, assists with acne/body acne due to its antibacterial properties.
- Rice Bran Oil - rich in omega 3, omega 6, & omega 9 fatty acids; can help to improve circulation while encouraging the skin cell turn over or regeneration in a healthy way. Makes the skin incredibly soft & supple. Excellent antioxidant properties, which assists with sun exposure protection.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - high in vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C vitamin D & vitamin K; contains antioxidants & linoleic acid which will help deeply moisturize the skin as it encourages moisture retention. Excellent anti-aging properties. (Wrinkles thrive when the skin is dry and we don’t want that, so we added this ingredient to help lock in that moisture).
- Argan Oil - rich in antioxidants, regulating, antimicrobial & anti-fungal properties coined “Liquid Gold,” may help to sooth inflamed & irritated skin with its’ conditioning & softening properties. Also, may help to balance the skin’s oil production/ regulate the sebaceous glands as it effectively hydrates, brightens blemishes and overall helps to heal the skin. Very rejuvenating. Enhances the appearance of skin’s texture & elasticity.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - coined “the Oil of Youth,” assists with the healing of excoriated/broken skin, promotes moisture retention, skin brightening properties means that this oil will assist with restoring natural skin tone while fading dark spots. Reduces visible signs of aging. Assists with adding a protective barrier to skin as this dry type oil easily absorbs into the epidermis while helping to restore skin as it can help to firm, strengthen & tighten the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil - high concentration of palmitoleic acid ( this antioxidant softens, reduces skin cell damage to encourage healing in a highly effective manner & moisturizes without being greasy, high anti-inflammatory properties), rich in carotenoids (assists with photo-damage/sun damage) & lycopene (think collagen regeneration) & helps to protect the skin from free radical damage as well as helps to maintain the skins acid mantle/ protective barrier.
- Arrowroot Powder - known to absorb excess oils, this gem of a powder also contains Vitamin B6, potassium, zinc, and iron. Is the product of the tubers from the tropical Maranta plant that has been ground up into a silky fine powder. Another thing to note is that this plant's powder is known to be very softening, healing, nourishing and is also calming to irritated skin.
- Hibiscus Powder - touted for it's ability to combat free-radicals, this power packed addition is beneficial with anti-aging, helping to maintain the elastin (elasticity/suppleness) of the skin and decreasing inflammation. Loaded with Vitamin C, Hibiscus Powder also helps with brightening & evening the skin. encourages a youthful look to your skin!
- Vitamin E -Hydrates the skin, creates a moisture barrier, soothes and powerfully assisted with hyperpigmentation. used in our products to prevent oxidizing of our organic carrier oils as well as for its' added benefits to the skin.
- Essential Oil & Vegan Fragrance Oil Blend- Our oil blends are proprietary. However, note that we do follow IFRA guidelines with regards to how to safely use essential oil & vegan fragrance oil amounts. NOTE: All essential oils that we use are organic & all fragrance oils that we use are vegan, phthalate-free, paraben-free, carcinogen-free, toxin free, mutagen- free, and cruelty-free.
Excellent for those with sensitive, sensitized, aging/mature skin, REALLY all skin types. Awesome for massage & the perfect companion to your self-care routine.
Amazing for those seeking a product to help fade stretch marks.
We use only Grade A Unrefined Shea Butter because it contains the highest amount of bioactive nutrients & all organic raw additives, carrier & soft oils in our products. Use in your hair to enjoy all of the aforementioned benefits, being careful to massage onto scalp can provide a softening/conditioning effect for your tresses.